General Discussion and Owners' Polls :  Charles Church and Persimmon Owners' Forum The forum for Charles Church and Persimmon Homes... share your experiences.
What is the indefinable quality about a Charles Church home that makes it so special, and makes so many aspire to owning one? Good question, this is the place for your reviews, comments and experiences, good and bad. Look out for the snagging list polls. 
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
messageBuy or not to buy a Charles Church home
Posted by: viz76 (IP Logged)
Date: Thursday, 15-May-2014, 19:59:16

Buy or not to buy a Charles Church home you hear stories of all those benefits of buying a new home. we went with Charles Church due to their prestigious brand and outstanding homes

we are fools .

when negotiating a price off plan GET EVERYTHING IN WRITING. I already own proprieties and believed that nothing can get pass me but they did.

Do not go with their Solicitors, yes its quicker as they already have all the information and charge for it numerous times.

I have no idea what a car barn was but when the sales person informed us that it was a garage without a door. you assume that it has 3 walls and a opening, we didn't get that, we were informed that the house was situated on a cul-de-sac and once the road out side was completed it was a through road through the estate.
we have very young children, who once you open the door they just run out. unfortunately we do not have a path outside so it leads straight onto the road.

we evening had to fight to have frosted windows for out on suite ,after 2 years living here. we still have quite abit of snagging to do and it seems like we are having to repeat ourselves numerous times to the builders and customer service (Southern Division) staff as everyone seams to be leaving.

To get to the point. GET EVERYTHING IN WRITING AND MAKE SURE YOU CONTACT YOUR SOLICITORS ASAP TO COVER YOU BACKS, AS COSTS DO MOUNT UP. IF YOU ARE NOT SURE DO NOT COMPLETE UNTIL YOU ARE READY AS THEY HAVE TARGETS TO HIT AND WILL RUSH YOU.

AS ONCE THE MONEY TRANSFER THEY DO NOT CARE!!!!!

HOPE EVERYONE HAS A BETTER EXPERIENCE THEN US.

messageRe: Buy or not to buy a Charles Church home
Posted by: Daveturner91 (IP Logged)
Date: Friday, 29-May-2015, 17:51:48

Hello
We are very close to exchange of contracts on a Rufford house at Waters Edge development in Disley Cheshire. Has anyone anything positive to say about this development? I only seem to be able to find horror stories about Charles Church and Persimmon! I am hovering about continuing with this purchase and would really like to hear something positive....

Dave

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Global Forum Statistics
Threads: 191, Posts: 247, Users: 419
This forum is powered by Phorum.