General Discussion and Owners' Polls :  Charles Church and Persimmon Owners' Forum The forum for Charles Church and Persimmon Homes... share your experiences.
What is the indefinable quality about a Charles Church home that makes it so special, and makes so many aspire to owning one? Good question, this is the place for your reviews, comments and experiences, good and bad. Look out for the snagging list polls. 
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
message5 years and roads & drainage still not adopted footpath not completed.......
Posted by: susieralston (IP Logged)
Date: Wednesday, 15-Aug-2012, 21:11:59

I have been living in a house built by Persimmon Homes for five years and despite many many emails and meetings, the roads and drainage have still not been adopted and a main footpath connecting the 270 homes to Petersfield Town centre has also been left unfinished. I have been given brush off after brush off by Steve Smith and I cannot believe that such a well established developer would act in this way. I would advise anyone to think carefully before buying a Permission Homes house and to Google Persimmon Homes complaints, where you will be presented pages and pages of blogs from people who are unhappy with how they have been treated......

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Global Forum Statistics
Threads: 191, Posts: 247, Users: 419
This forum is powered by Phorum.