General Discussion and Owners' Polls :  Charles Church and Persimmon Owners' Forum The forum for Charles Church and Persimmon Homes... share your experiences.
What is the indefinable quality about a Charles Church home that makes it so special, and makes so many aspire to owning one? Good question, this is the place for your reviews, comments and experiences, good and bad. Look out for the snagging list polls. 
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
messageSales & Service ! What serviceangry smiley
Posted by: p*55ed Off (IP Logged)
Date: Friday, 08-Oct-2010, 13:28:35

Just completed my move to a charles church property. House is loverly, but the sales staff have been a pain to work with.
Watch out if you are part exchanging as 1k redenption fee, is like getting blood out of a stone when you want your own money back. Two weeks and alot of passing the buck from the sales staff.
The person who recommended me to Charles Church(CC) was offered 500 when we showed interest and true to form CC have renaged on the deal saying that the offer had expiered,what aload of rubbish.
Be careful also on the spec of the house as depending what you pay for the house depends what finish you get. Well that's how mine has gone.
They state 'we take the sress out of moving' in their paperwork, more like we add to the stress.
Basically dont believe a word they say and make sure what they say get it in writing, cos once its gone they move the goalposts quicker than building the house.

Edited 1 times. Last edit at 15/10/10 14:13 by p*55ed Off.

messageRe: Sales & Service ! What serviceangry smiley
Posted by: Kneejerk (IP Logged)
Date: Thursday, 21-Oct-2010, 13:34:47

I just hope that they have improved their quality control and that your new house has only a very few snags.

One thing worth remembering is to make sure if you are buying off-plan that you photograph all the drawings you are shown, as they may not build or include what you think you are getting.

Good luck in your new home.

messageRe: Sales & Service ! What serviceangry smiley
Posted by: p*55ed Off (IP Logged)
Date: Thursday, 04-Nov-2010, 16:53:41

thanks for reply. I have had a couple of snags since moving in and the customer complaint dept. have responded very well, see not all bad news.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Global Forum Statistics
Threads: 191, Posts: 247, Users: 417
This forum is powered by Phorum.